Ten reasons why I'm thankful I'm not pregnant
sunday, june 24, 2012
We prayed for many months for the opportunity to be pregnant again, and I am very thankful that God gave us that opportunity. Having said that, I have to admit that the last nine months have been very difficult for me. So while I'm grateful for the pregnancy, I'm even more grateful that it's finally over with. And here's why.
Top 10 Reasons I'm Thankful I'm Not Pregnant
1. Our air conditioner broke yesterday. Can you say THANK YOU LORD it lasted through the pregnancy!?
2. I have not peed in over four hours.
3. I can pick things up off of the floor again.
4. Luke asks to hold Judah about 10 times a day and its SO CUTE...
5. I have no heartburn.
6. I get snuggle time all day long.
7. Every time I lay down, I'm asleep in under 5 minutes.
8. This Oberon I'm drinking right now is awesome.
9. No one is kicking me (from inside my body, anyway).
10. This face:
And if that isn't a good enough reason, I don't know what is. <3